Default Fairline Squadron 58 - Owner's Forum

Hi All,

I'm new to this, but does anyone know if there is a dedicated forum for Fairline Squadron 58 Owners? I have just sold my Sea Ray Sedan Bridge 400 and am looking to move back to a Fairline and up to a SQ58 (2004-2008). I know there is a wealth of knowledge out there and am hoping to find some assistance as I navigate the search, purchase and ownership!

Thanks in advance,
    Simon

Default Re: Fairline Squadron 58 - Owner's Forum

I've had a Fairline Owners Club website / forum for many years that you can find at www.fairlineownersclub.com.

However, most people seem to prefer the Facebook platform so I now have a Fairline Owners Group that you can find at https://www.facebook.com/groups/FairlineClub/.

In addition, there is a Facebook Group for ex and current Fairline staff that's very popular at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1708400176145525/.

Note that there's a couple of knowledgeable Sq58 (ex/current) owners who are regulars on here too.

Worth noting that many things are common across the range; suppliers, components, build methods, etc so you're better off with a wider ranging group than a model specific one.
    Last edited by petem; 14-05-19 at 20:50.

Thanks for the light-speed response... I have been using the Club Sea Ray website here in the US for my current (soon-to-be-previous) boat, which was an excellent source of help and knowledge... looking for something equivalent for Fairline... your info is much appreciated... thank you!

This is the forum for sq58. Loads of owners and ex owners who know them well and have taken them apart and rebuilt. Two folks here have owned two of them each .
    Great boat.

Thanks... I know Iím going to have a ton of questions when I get into it... Iím a very hands on owner... looking forward to contributing to and learning from this forum 😎