Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: Third survey

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    2,744

    Default Re: Third survey

    Quote Originally Posted by russ View Post
    Good price if had Volvo engines but with Mercruiser diesel it does drop the price. It’s been on the market for ages.

    Unfortunately there are only a couple for sale in my price range and I’ve looked over them.
    It has KAD32's Russ so maybe worth a look? The cockpit can be sorted if the rest is okay

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Home: Bristol, Boat: Torquay
    Posts
    147

    Default Re: Third survey

    Hi Russ

    Get some quotes for the cockpit upholstery; I think you maybe pleasantly surprised.

    Also have PM'd you - check under notifications

    DW

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    28

    Default Re: Third survey

    roughly 2.5k for cockpit upholstery but that is a midlands pricing - probably more down south

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    2,744

    Default Re: Third survey

    Quote Originally Posted by artisan View Post
    roughly 2.5k for cockpit upholstery but that is a midlands pricing - probably more down south
    Just had ours (S34) done for similar

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Home: Bristol, Boat: Torquay
    Posts
    147

    Default Re: Third survey

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg2 View Post
    Just had ours (S34) done for similar
    So that's a net saving of c10k on the other boat - and you get the benefit of a new cockpit done to your tastes.

    D

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    House - Teesside, Boat - Windermere!
    Posts
    206

    Default Re: Third survey

    That S34 was for sale when we were looking for ours last year - If you go on boats.co.uk it says sold.

    Boatshop24 shows only 4 that are not under offer or sold.

    Not a lot to pick from as was the case last year.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Looking out of the window
    Posts
    13,858

    Default Re: Third survey

    Quote Originally Posted by DazzyWoo View Post
    So that's a net saving of c10k on the other boat - and you get the benefit of a new cockpit done to your tastes.

    D
    Assuming all else equal.

    However I would pay that (or close to it) for an updated S34 with blue dash and other niceties
    Free supercharging Tesla referral code http://ts.la/jez9763

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Looking out of the window
    Posts
    13,858

    Default Re: Third survey

    Have you considered a Cranchi Zaffiro 34? Comparible to the S34 in just about every way.

    I happen to know a very clean one for sale
    Free supercharging Tesla referral code http://ts.la/jez9763

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    ation, Loc: ation, Loc: ation.
    Posts
    15,700

    Default Re: Third survey

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitelighter View Post
    Assuming all else equal.

    However I would pay that (or close to it) for an updated S34 with blue dash and other niceties
    So would I.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North East Hampshire
    Posts
    553

    Default Re: Third survey

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitelighter View Post
    Have you considered a Cranchi Zaffiro 34? Comparible to the S34 in just about every way.

    I happen to know a very clean one for sale
    Its an option?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest YBW News

Find Boats For Sale

to
to