Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SPAIN,Galicia
    Posts
    12,545

    Default Lisbon international Sailing Club

    Anybody a member?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Mooring, Faro
    Posts
    1,479

    Default Re: Lisbon international Sailing Club

    Never heard of it before. Only club we visit is the Clube Naval de Lisboa at Doca de Belem, reasonable restaurant but a bit pricey - http://restaurantedoclubenavaldelisboa.pt/en_GB/

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SPAIN,Galicia
    Posts
    12,545

    Default Re: Lisbon international Sailing Club

    Daughter working in Lisbon and I found the club on internet last night,sounds like a sailing/social club,70members of all ages and countries,sounds interesting!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    95

    Default Re: Lisbon international Sailing Club

    my son is working in Lisbon, and for Xmas his mother and I bought him membership for a year.

    He's been out twice with them, but was then was posted to Duiblin for 3 months (but back soon).

    Any questions you're looking to ask?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: Lisbon international Sailing Club

    And I'm the son ! 😂

    Any questions ?

    It's a nice club, they generally organise several sails a week of different kinds. They participate in regatta's during the weekends, have training sessions in the week, have after work sails to enjoy the sunset with a G&T, casual sails down the river.... Whatever type of sailing you want do you, they probably have it on offer.

    Let me know if you want to know anything specific

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    liveaboard, portugal, spain Morrocco, canaries, azores, so far
    Posts
    58

    Default Re: Lisbon international Sailing Club

    Quote Originally Posted by alexarmel View Post
    And I'm the son ! 😂

    Any questions ?

    It's a nice club, they generally organise several sails a week of different kinds. They participate in regatta's during the weekends, have training sessions in the week, have after work sails to enjoy the sunset with a G&T, casual sails down the river.... Whatever type of sailing you want do you, they probably have it on offer.

    Let me know if you want to know anything specific
    Paulo

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    liveaboard, portugal, spain Morrocco, canaries, azores, so far
    Posts
    58

    Default Re: Lisbon international Sailing Club

    I don't know what happened my post yesterday, lost in cyberspace!! I am planning a cruise to lisbon in August for a few weeks. Has anyone any info on going up the Rio Tejo. I would like to know hor far, anchorages, places to leave dinghy when ashore, places to avoid etc. Also any recommendations on where to spend a few days on the way up from the Algarve. My draft is 1.6M. Currently in Alcoutim.
    Paulo

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SPAIN,Galicia
    Posts
    12,545

    Default Re: Lisbon international Sailing Club

    Quote Originally Posted by alexarmel View Post
    And I'm the son ! 😂

    Any questions ?

    It's a nice club, they generally organise several sails a week of different kinds. They participate in regatta's during the weekends, have training sessions in the week, have after work sails to enjoy the sunset with a G&T, casual sails down the river.... Whatever type of sailing you want do you, they probably have it on offer.

    Let me know if you want to know anything specific
    Daughter 32 seems to be at a loose end when not working and as she has done some sailingitseemed a place to meet people and err go sailing........are you nice people!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SPAIN,Galicia
    Posts
    12,545

    Default Re: Lisbon international Sailing Club

    Quote Originally Posted by davidlhill View Post
    my son is working in Lisbon, and for Xmas his mother and I bought him membership for a year.

    He's been out twice with them, but was then was posted to Duiblin for 3 months (but back soon).

    Any questions you're looking to ask?
    I have replied to your son,thanks

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Mooring, Faro
    Posts
    1,479

    Default Re: Lisbon international Sailing Club

    Quote Originally Posted by pauldoody View Post
    I don't know what happened my post yesterday, lost in cyberspace!! I am planning a cruise to lisbon in August for a few weeks. Has anyone any info on going up the Rio Tejo. I would like to know hor far, anchorages, places to leave dinghy when ashore, places to avoid etc. Also any recommendations on where to spend a few days on the way up from the Algarve. My draft is 1.6M. Currently in Alcoutim.
    Hi Paulo, Did the trip (and back) a few years ago, starting point was anchorage off the beach just to the east of Cape St Vincent. From there, up to Sines and anchored in bay, dinghies allowed in marina to go ashore. Next for us was anchorage off Cascais but friends stopped off at Sessimbra for the night. Another quiet anchorage to the east of there is Arrabida but very shallow on approach. Not been far past the bridge in Lisbon so can't help you there. May see you in Alcoutim, should be there in around 3 weeks. Graham.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest YBW News

Find Boats For Sale

to
to