Default Legend Owners Association still around?

Good day Anyone know if Legend Owners Association is still around and functioning?I see the website is there but canít seem to get any contact through it?
    Any members here?
    Cheers
    Rich

Default Re: Legend Owners Association still around?

Hi Rich
    Just spotted this thread so joined ybw so I could respond. Not sure where you are based but yes, The Legend Owners Association is definitely still around - in fact it is thriving. We are adding one or two new members most months and now have a membership of around 230 boats mainly in the UK. Very sorry to hear that you've been having trouble communicating with us. I assume you went via the contact form on the public website at https://legendowners.com ? You can join the association from the same website but if you have any questions please try again via the contact form - it is definitely being monitored by our membership secretary.

If you are ever in Gosport I believe the Dive Museum has an active Legend owner for what its worth.

Hi Russ
    Many thanks for that information...unfortunately the owners changed their minds at last minute and took the boat off the market.She was lovely boat looked almost Brand New just right for what we wanted to use her for in the Med. We have just completed purchase of a nice Westerly Seahawk ... so all good in the end.Many thanks for your effort.
    Regards
    Rich

Sail on the Medway, Kent from Chatham Maritime Marina

Quote Originally Posted by Whiterose View Post
    Hi Russ
    Many thanks for that information...unfortunately the owners changed their minds at last minute and took the boat off the market.She was lovely boat looked almost Brand New just right for what we wanted to use her for in the Med. We have just completed purchase of a nice Westerly Seahawk ... so all good in the end.Many thanks for your effort.
    Regards
    Rich
    Good choice Rich. The Westerly Owners Forum (https://westerly-owners.co.uk/activity) is very active and it is worth joining the Association as well (https://westerly-owners.co.uk/join-woa).
    If my foresight was as good as my hindsight, I would be a multi-millionaire.

No problem Rich....enjoy the Seahawk!

Good choice in Seahawk based on others views I have spoken to . Seem popular with liveabords to

Cheers for that...sort of thing I really appreciate.
    Best regards
    Rich