Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Fletcher or not ?

Hi i bought this as project the guy advertised it as not a fletcher but the plate on the bow says arrowflyte 140sl can anyone help please to tell me if it us or not a fletcher please 71E52D47-CCAF-4517-A159-8819DF0EF822.jpg

Default Re: Fletcher or not ?

Certainly looks like a Fletcher, but not 100% for sure.
    The Classic Motor Boat Association has some knowledgable guys, it might be worth asking on there.

http://www.cmba-uk.com/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Simonpk View Post
    Certainly looks like a Fletcher, but not 100% for sure.
    The Classic Motor Boat Association has some knowledgable guys, it might be worth asking on there.

http://www.cmba-uk.com/forum/index.php
    Thankyou just wondered why he said not a fletcher 🤔

It is a Fletcher. The seller (eBay im guessing) probably didn't know it was, but thought it was similar so added 'not Fletcher' to the title to get people looking for a Fletcher to see it.
    If found in the Brexit forum, please return to the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by CLB View Post
    It is a Fletcher. The seller (eBay im guessing) probably didn't know it was, but thought it was similar so added 'not Fletcher' to the title to get people looking for a Fletcher to see it.
    Thankyou mate for the boat 60hp yamaha outboard and double axle trailer i paid £500 ? good deal ir not needs a full interia and steering all in order now

Quote Originally Posted by Mavric View Post
    Thankyou mate for the boat 60hp yamaha outboard and double axle trailer i paid £500 ? good deal ir not needs a full interia and steering all in order now
    Sounds like a good deal. Engine alone is worth that. Trailer probably another £500+ too. The trouble with old fletchers is rot in the floors, stringers and transom. If yours is rot free, you have a bargain. If not, will need done work to out it right but still cheap enough.
    If found in the Brexit forum, please return to the real world.

When ive finished refurbing it dose anyone know any fresh water place’s near birmingham that i could take it for its first run please oh i also bought some mini cooper alloys for the trailer because i don’t like the 10” steel rims.

98DDEED6-A917-4ACB-A49D-B939D5404A8C.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavric View Post
    When ive finished refurbing it dose anyone know any fresh water place’s near birmingham that i could take it for its first run please oh i also bought some mini cooper alloys for the trailer because i don’t like the 10” steel rims.
    Nearly made all the wooden panels that the previous owner ripped out plus cut out the holes in dash and fitted clocks that were never fitted just got volt meter to fit , going to mask the screen off and spray the dash because that brown 🤮

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast