Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Default Re: Poss next project, but what is it ?????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Ocean Star View Post
    Nice boats the Colvic. Plenty of room below for accommodation on that one too.
    Well found it will fit on the canal and have a mooring for it next to Khashoggi. Off later today to see it. Better headroom i believe in the cabin aswell. Spoke to the seller again and it does sound a good one. They lifted it out 7 years ago to to repaint and a few cosmetics but never got around to getting it back in. Has a running Perkins 4108

Quote Originally Posted by waynes world View Post
    Well found it will fit on the canal and have a mooring for it next to Khashoggi. Off later today to see it. Better headroom i believe in the cabin aswell. Spoke to the seller again and it does sound a good one. They lifted it out 7 years ago to to repaint and a few cosmetics but never got around to getting it back in. Has a running Perkins 4108
    It says on the add that it’s being broken for spares. Make sure the owner gives you a complete list of parts that he’s sold. Because you can be sure it will be all the hard to find pieces
    Neither a Leaver or Remainer be

Quote Originally Posted by Bouba View Post
    It says on the add that it’s being broken for spares. Make sure the owner gives you a complete list of parts that he’s sold. Because you can be sure it will be all the hard to find pieces
    He has no interest at all in anything either. He said something about a new fuel tank for it but that will depe5d on selling price. But no worries. Ill make sure whay i need is there and a good price is paid for it.

Just been looking at pictures more and look very roomy for a small boat. Could be i am used to less than 6 foot internal width though.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678