Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: B is for Boat

Default Re: B is for Boat

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    Been a few car youtubers buying boats recently. I think they are doing it to try and drive more views, its clearly working! The last year or so has been very much rinse / repeat on youtube. Buy smashed up Ferrari / Lambo and spend 3 months bodging the rebuild and then let it gather dust in the corner after as its worthless.
    I'm not the only one who follows Tavarish, Samcrac, vTuned garage, etc then!

Yes I watch most of those and a few others like Hoovies Garage and Harrys Garage. In fact I would have thought Harry M would have been on here as I know he is in to his boats.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    Yes I watch most of those and a few others like Hoovies Garage and Harrys Garage. In fact I would have thought Harry M would have been on here as I know he is in to his boats.
    Now Harry's Gararge is well worth watching
    He's got some amazing cars in his barn and he's not afraid of using them.
    Using his Ferrari Testorosa to fetch his outboard engine back from the med was brilliant!

I really enjoyed his enthusiasm and the joy of just deciding that he wants a boat and then just getting stuck in and doing it. Sure, he isn't going to restore the Tropicana to its former glory, but he's damn well going to have some fun. $500 per month mooring in the prime marina sounds pretty good, although I don't think I would want to be moored next to him for a number of reasons!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12