Default Suspicious agency prices

Hello,
    I have came across an online agency which sells boats for, by my opinion, a very suspicious prices.
    It's called darboats.com
    I have only found that the owner is a Polish guy, 25 years old, and that the company has been registeres in Essex in October 2018.

Did anyone heard anything about or came across this agency?
    Thank you for your help.

Default Re: Suspicious agency prices

There are several previous instances of agencies claiming to have boats for sale, but in reality just borrowing the sales data from other agencies and brokers.

It seems that despite their extensive facilities in Colchester , that 90% of their boats for sale are stored in the Isle of Man. This may account for the prices.

I'd ask on the East Coast forum if anyone has any information about the "extensive car parking and hard standing area" in Colchester.

And someone on the Isle of Man must certainly have an idea where 36 mobos are stored, ready for sale.

Perhaps you might be better asking the question in Scuttlebutt ?
    Last edited by sarabande; 20-07-19 at 11:29.
    I think, therefore I am. I am, therefore I sail.

101% it's a scam. Easy to see, only a fool would be taken in, but there are enough of them for the perps to keep trying. A single success is all they need.
    If found in the Brexit forum, please return to the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Denikid View Post
    Hello,
    I have came across an online agency which sells boats for, by my opinion, a very suspicious prices.
    It's called darboats.com
    I have only found that the owner is a Polish guy, 25 years old, and that the company has been registeres in Essex in October 2018.

Did anyone heard anything about or came across this agency?
    Thank you for your help.
    Look at the background in some of the photos looks like photos from USA sales sites going on the vehicles you can see.
    Definitely a scam