Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 45 of 45
  1. #41
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Broken Brexit Britain
    Posts
    54,161

    Default Re: Sunset at anchor

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouba View Post
    So Mike are you planning on bringing your mini superyacht to these western climes? I would be prepared to move out of Chez Bouba to experience the extra luxury of your floating Italian palace
    Its a lot older than your new French bateau! I'm flying out tomorrow with some mates for our annual boys ( sad middle aged blokes) boat trip and I was thinking we might head west to get away from the Riviera crowds if we can

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    SoF
    Posts
    9,178

    Default Re: Sunset at anchor

    Quote Originally Posted by mikef View Post
    Its a lot older than your new French bateau! I'm flying out tomorrow with some mates for our annual boys ( sad middle aged blokes) boat trip and I was thinking we might head west to get away from the Riviera crowds if we can
    Iíll take your crew cabin. Itís still a step up for me

  3. #43
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Broken Brexit Britain
    Posts
    54,161

    Default Re: Sunset at anchor

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouba View Post
    Iíll take your crew cabin. Itís still a step up for me
    Unfortunately its taken by my mate James and the reason we put him in there is that he snores like a steam train. You really wouldnt want to share a cabin with him

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    SoF
    Posts
    9,178

    Default Re: Sunset at anchor

    Quote Originally Posted by mikef View Post
    Unfortunately its taken by my mate James and the reason we put him in there is that he snores like a steam train. You really wouldnt want to share a cabin with him
    I would steam out to meet you but Iím afraid that as Iím bobbing up and down, all your mates will be laughing and pointing, yelling Ďwhat no SeaKeeper!!!í

  5. #45
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Broken Brexit Britain
    Posts
    54,161

    Default Re: Sunset at anchor

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouba View Post
    I would steam out to meet you but I’m afraid that as I’m bobbing up and down, all your mates will be laughing and pointing, yelling ‘what no SeaKeeper!!!’
    I'll give you a call if we get as far west as you

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest YBW News

Find Boats For Sale

to
to