Default Does anyone recognise this style of tiller? Is it a production one?

Sorry if this is a bit of an odd question - I would have assumed this tiller was a handmade one-off, but I realised yesterday that the spare is identical (aside that one has been cut down and a tiller extension fitted) and I had the impression that the previous owner bought it some time after having the boat commissioned.

I find that Ruddercraft make a range of wooden tillers, but mine does not appear to be one of theirs.

Does anyone recognise this as a production item? I'd quite like to identify it if so.

Sorry for the shitty image quality, BTW.

Default Re: Does anyone recognise this style of tiller? Is it a production one?

Looks very similar to the Moody and Sigma tillers fitted by Marine Projects in Plymouth, now changed to Princess Yachts.

Pete
    Moody 31

If you needed one, probably easier to just get one made in UK. Not very difficult by the look of it. Also have the option of incorporating any changes that you would like. Looks like standard ash and mahogany
    www.seasurveys.co.uk
    Surveying & Shipwright info on GRP, WOOD & so much more

Quote Originally Posted by coopec View Post
    No, that's why I posted here. That's also where I found the Ruddercraft ones, but mine is different.

Thanks to all who replied.