Default Where can i get one of these??

Hi, I'm having problems sourcing one of these pins. The ball bearing has come out. It secures the fold down part on my radar arch. I've been to several chandleries with out success. Thanks for any advice.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Where can i get one of these??

Search for 'stainless quick release pins' on ebay.

I use this company for a lot of my work related 'bits'.

https://www.goodhanduk.co.uk/Catalog...-With-Key-Ring
    There is nothing half so much worth doing, as simply messing about in boats.

Thanks dpb and sprocker. Much appreciated.

Agricultural stores or farm stores normally stock them for the Farmers.

These look remarkably similar to "bonnet pins" that I used to use to hold down the bonnet in my RS2000 - rally driving days....
    I was Secretary and editor of Milton Keynes and District Motor Club, for years aaaaah those were the days, before I realised that rallying was actually cheaper than buying a boat....;-) You could try Demon Tweaks if they are still around....
    PRINCESS 45

Quote Originally Posted by John100156 View Post
    These look remarkably similar to "bonnet pins" that I used to use to hold down the bonnet in my RS2000 - rally driving days....
    I was Secretary and editor of Milton Keynes and District Motor Club, for years aaaaah those were the days, before I realised that rallying was actually cheaper than buying a boat....;-) You could try Demon Tweaks if they are still around....
    Demon tweeks are very much around , I can honestly sat rallying is not as cheap as boating .

Yes I know what you mean, it was though in my day: RS2000 - I can't believe how much these cars are going for nowadays.

I recall my last rebuild included collecting a bare shell in primer from Leeds (£500) , taking it to safety devices, having it turreted, wheel arches, safari rad mounts, roller bearing top mounts, 4 linked, fully firewalled, widened tunnel, pedal box mounts, fully seam welded, world cup cross member, gussets and 16 point roll cage, all for around £500 shell number SD172. She handled beautifully, I won 13 Rallies and drove the service barge for our RAC champion winner (in an Avenger) John Parsons - aaaaah those were the days! Goodness knows what that would all cost nowadays. Apologies to OP for thread drift...!
    PRINCESS 45