Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Almerimar Marina

Just considering wintering in Almerimar but I see on their tariff page the statement "Wintering without people on the boat". I would be grateful if someone could shed some light on this apparent restriction. Many thanks.

Default Re: Almerimar Marina

At a guess, the boat is on the dry, but nobody allowed to be staying, on the boat (Like it is here in Gouvia Marina, Corfu)

Well you be in company , we know of 20 plus boats on the way there to winter out .
    Warning forumite dyslexia near by
    www.bluewatersailorcroatia.webs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cariadco View Post
    At a guess, the boat is on the dry, but nobody allowed to be staying, on the boat (Like it is here in Gouvia Marina, Corfu)
    Almerimar is one of the few in Spain that allows work and staying on board
    Last edited by Heckler; 12-08-19 at 11:37.

We are wondering the same, we planned to go there as well but not if we cannot live on the boat, I have a feeling you can but the rate is higher then they publish on line.
    Would be interesting to hear from one of the liveaboards already in almarimar.
    Of all the things I've lost in my life, the thing I miss the most is.....my mind

We spend time in the marina and there was never a problem , on the hard there was an extra charge for staying on board .
    Warning forumite dyslexia near by
    www.bluewatersailorcroatia.webs.com

They have two rates one to park the boat with no electricity. The other for staying on the boat includes electricity and water. Call the office for details.

I thougt Almerimar is the worst marina i have ever visited it is a concrete jungle of flats by the marina and there in no security.

On the hard there is security and you can work on boat.Rates in marina are not as cheap as they may seem due to daily costs of electricity and water.Quiet in the Winter..but it has VERY convenient supermarket! There is more security around marina than it appears due to the number of folks aboard boats and they are not miles down a walkway everyone sees what’s going on.

I wintered there last year (not aboard) but electricity and water was included. Good price but middle of nowhere.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast