Default Lenox trimtab controller. HELP NEEDED

My controller for the trim tab is broken. Lenco has stopped making them and tells me that I need to buy new production controllers for flybridge and lower helm at considerable cost.

Is there anyone who knows the whereabouts of part Lenco 30007-001. I have spoken to Lenco in the USA and have for weeks tried dealers all over the world. I am now hoping that someone has one or knows the location of one.

Thanks for everyones help!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Nick101; 11-08-19 at 16:42. Reason: Add photo

Default Re: Lenox trimtab controller. HELP NEEDED

Quote Originally Posted by Nick101 View Post
    My controller for the trim tab is broken. Lenco has stopped making them and tells me that I need to buy new production controllers for flybridge and lower helm at considerable cost.

Is there anyone who knows the whereabouts of part Lenco 30007-001. I have spoken to Lenco in the USA and have for weeks tried dealers all over the world. I am now hoping that someone has one or knows the location of one.

Thanks for everyones help!!!
    Do you have photo of conections

You could fit a auto trip panel Bennett’s make one.

Hi

I am trying to send a photo of the rear of the controller without success. Can I send you the photo via email. I will send you a pm with my email address, regards Nick

not familiar with this particular one, but they're really simple devices, doesn't look physically broken, so most likely the contacts are dirty/arched/whatever and a dismantle, clean, filling the contacts and refit could save you, no?

good luck

V.