Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Hambledon Hampshire
    Posts
    335

    Default Quality Sewn Red ensign 30" x 15"

    P1030109.jpg

    Quality sewn red ensign in very good condition
    No rips or holes Collection from Hambledon or I will post Free (not inc highlands or any islands off the mainland uk) £25

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    35,602

    Default Re: Quality Sewn Red ensign 30" x 15"

    Quote Originally Posted by TRH View Post
    P1030109.jpg

    Quality sewn red ensign in very good condition
    No rips or holes Collection from Hambledon or I will post Free (not inc highlands or any islands off the mainland uk) £25
    It does not cost any more to post to the Highlands and Islands, so why would you say that?

    - W

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On our way
    Posts
    1,351

    Default Re: Quality Sewn Red ensign 30" x 15"

    Quote Originally Posted by webcraft View Post
    It does not cost any more to post to the Highlands and Islands, so why would you say that?

    - W
    He probably didn’t think that you would want it!!!

    Dum vivimus vivamus

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    35,602

    Default Re: Quality Sewn Red ensign 30" x 15"

    Quote Originally Posted by dslittle View Post
    He probably didn’t think that you would want it!!!
    I don't, but I take exception to people taking advantage of my postcode! It's fair enough if things are being couriered, but the qwhole point of the postal service is that it covers the whole country.

    - W

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On our way
    Posts
    1,351

    Default Re: Quality Sewn Red ensign 30" x 15"

    Quote Originally Posted by webcraft View Post
    I don't, but I take exception to people taking advantage of my postcode! It's fair enough if things are being couriered, but the qwhole point of the postal service is that it covers the whole country.

    - W
    But you don't want to be in the UK...

    Dum vivimus vivamus

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Hambledon Hampshire
    Posts
    335

    Default Re: Quality Sewn Red ensign 30" x 15"

    NOW SOLD

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest YBW News

Find Boats For Sale

to
to