Default Chain Stripper for a Simpson Lawrence Achorman manual windlass Parts?

I need either a broken unit to strip the parts off or the stipper and the fleming part that screws onto the back of the baseplate please!

Many Thanks Steve.

Winter in Florida, Summer Martha's Vineyard

Default Re: Chain Stripper for a Simpson Lawrence Achorman manual windlass Parts?

Have you tried John at SLSpares? He's based in Edinburgh if I recall and has parts for most of the older model SL units.
    The water is always bluer on the other side of the ocean.

Default Re: Chain Stripper for a Simpson Lawrence Achorman manual windlass Parts?

Thanks Skipmac - ive only looked on the website tbh - he only has the fleming bit not the bit that screws onto the baseplate.

Steve

Winter in Florida, Summer Martha's Vineyard

Quote Originally Posted by StevieD View Post
    Thanks Skipmac - ive only looked on the website tbh - he only has the fleming bit not the bit that screws onto the baseplate.

Steve
    Too bad. Good luck finding the parts. I don't see too many of these for sale, even broken. Is the part too tricky or expensive to fabricate a replacement?
    The water is always bluer on the other side of the ocean.