Thread: Bavaria 32/34

Default Bavaria 32/34

Not sure if I am allowed to ask this on here, but if anyone knows or hears of a 2000/2002 vintage Bav 32 or 34 likely to be looking for a new owner, a heads up by PM would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by nicho; 23-08-19 at 09:37.

Default Re: Bavaria 32/34

Not that I know of. If you want to extend your range, I have friends trying to sell, variously, a nearly new Winner 8m, A Hanse 370, and an Island Packet circa 46ft, all decent boats in their way.
    Far away is near at hand in images of elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by nicho View Post
    Not sure if I am allowed to ask this on here, but if anyone knows or hears of a 2000/2002 vintage Bav 32 or 34 likely to be looking for a new owner, a heads up by PM would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Nicho-worth a post on "Bavaria Yachts" and "Bavaria Owners Association" on Facebook too...
    Bavaria 32 GBR4755L "Adastra"
    49er GBR340 "20KSB"/Fireball GBR14474 "Eleven Parsecs"

Quote Originally Posted by johnalison View Post
    Not that I know of. If you want to extend your range, I have friends trying to sell, variously, a nearly new Winner 8m, A Hanse 370, and an Island Packet circa 46ft, all decent boats in their way.
    Thanks John, but with my wife's inability to run around the deck these days, I'll be virtually single handed. So, don't want to go much above 34'

Quote Originally Posted by Iain C View Post
    Nicho-worth a post on "Bavaria Yachts" and "Bavaria Owners Association" on Facebook too...
    Thanks Iain, do you find the 32 OK? We had a 36 back in the late '90s before we switched to mobo's, but having sold the Cranchi, I miss being on the water, but want something a bit softer on the wallet!

Quote Originally Posted by nicho View Post
    Thanks John, but with my wife's inability to run around the deck these days, I'll be virtually single handed. So, don't want to go much above 34'
    Why not put Wifey on the wheel and you run around the decks?
    If voting changed anything, they wouldn't let you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Laysula View Post
    Why not put Wifey on the wheel and you run around the decks?
    Tried that, but she won't take it through the lock, or when coming into a marina. We are both in our mid seventies, and she's not so confident these days.

Speak to Ben at Clipper marine he might know of some Bav owners looking to sell but off market . He sold our 34 and found him most helpful and Clipper know the UK Bav market . Great choice BTW and good luck with search . If you want more info on 34 PM me as our forum expert Tranona seems rather quite of late.

Quote Originally Posted by ashtead View Post
    Speak to Ben at Clipper marine he might know of some Bav owners looking to sell but off market . He sold our 34 and found him most helpful and Clipper know the UK Bav market . Great choice BTW and good luck with search . If you want more info on 34 PM me as our forum expert Tranona seems rather quite of late.
    Thanks very much. I spoke to Ben the other day, and he knows what I am looking for.