Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Default Re: Boating season is officially starting!

Quote Originally Posted by AndieMac View Post
    I know what you mean K, both Bart and P, with their lovely partners, are some of the best hosts you will meet, cruising in this amazing part of the Med
    +100

Quote Originally Posted by Bouba View Post
    Does anyone else notice that as the year drags on, we start to get outnumbered by sailing yachts?
    Not in the Welsh Med. These days it's an event just to go yottie spotting

Quote Originally Posted by BruceK View Post
    Not in the Welsh Med. These days it's an event just to go yottie spotting
    One day, when Iím a lot braver, I will join you on the Welsh Med during one of your anti-yottie patrols

Quote Originally Posted by Bouba View Post
    One day, when I’m a lot braver, I will join you on the Welsh Med during one of your anti-yottie patrols
    They're terrible anchor bandits and must be lonely. One has to see them off before they get close to the hook otherwise they stick worse than barnacles.

Irish Sea looking good Friday/Saturday so off to Cumbria....wouldn’t dare go south towards the idiots partying on a Welsh beach

Saturday the wind will pick up and smite you on your return journey. Mark my words, you'll have a nice head sea to loosen the cabin ceiling panels. We will be heading out for a BBQ like sensible and responsible boaters. Sing Kumbaya round a camp fire, and if we're lucky have an impromptu pole dancing sesh to some Thrash Metal. Roy has taken to the superyacht malarkey in the other thread and has been seen practising his routine on the yield sign on the A55 off-ramp into Conwy. So far he's collected the princely sum of ten pounds and fifteen pence in busking tips and a thirty pound fine for public indecency.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceK View Post
    Saturday the wind will pick up and smite you on your return journey. Mark my words, you'll have a nice head sea to loosen the cabin ceiling panels. We will be heading out for a BBQ like sensible and responsible boaters. Sing Kumbaya round a camp fire, and if we're lucky have an impromptu pole dancing sesh to some Thrash Metal. Roy has taken to the superyacht malarkey in the other thread and has been seen practising his routine on the yield sign on the A55 off-ramp into Conwy. So far he's collected the princely sum of ten pounds and fifteen pence in busking tips and a thirty pound fine for public indecency.
    Dammit....just checked the latest model run and you are quite right....stay local it is then.....no hardship

Weather is absolutely diabolical here in Spain. Howling gales, thunder lightening, occasional torrential downpour, weird light, etc. At least I haven't got a hangover to top it off like I had yesterday.

In fact I'd hazard a guess that the Welsh Med might be an improvement!

The Med Med here is dead calm, tomorrow morning I’m planning to spend a couple of nights away, before the Spanish weather arrives!
    Neither a Leaver or Remainer be

Quote Originally Posted by petem View Post
    Weather is absolutely diabolical here in Spain. Howling gales, thunder lightening...
    What are you doing inland, P? Just move to your boat!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast