Default Isailor ipad to raymarine

Hi all.

I know a lot of you guys use tablets ect with navigational apps as well as the boats own equipment as do I.
    My question is, has anybody or does anybody know if the information gained and stored in said apps can be transferred to the ships nav equipment, be mirrored on the ships chart plotter or even be used in conjunction with auto pilots ect.

Cheers.

Default Re: Isailor ipad to raymarine

I'm not sure that this actually answers your question but I have an Axiom plotter and also have the Navionics app on ipad and phone. These both sync routes, track, WPs etc back to the plotter. It's handy as I can create routes away from the boat and simply sync when I'm there. You do need to subscribe to the app. Raymarine also has an app that mirrors the Axiom display on my ipad when on board, also allowing full control of the plotter.

Yes that sort of does.
    I have lot of routes and info on my iPad and in isailor which I was thinking I would like to transfer to a new plotter, actually a axiom ! What are the apps u mention please.

Are I see.

The only problem with that is all the tracks info ect I would like to transfer is in isailor not Navionics
    Cheers.