Thread: Blakes Seacocks

Default Blakes Seacocks

Hi folks,
    I have a bunch of seacocks for sale as follows.
    3xBlakes 1’ ½”, 2 x Blakes Ύ”, & 2 x Bronze Water Intake seacocks.
    Removed from a boat this year and I spent a few hours tidying them up.
    Detailed as follows,
    The first 1’ ½” one is missing the handle and a 6’ galvanized nail is used instead. Has a copper T attached on it. Was used for the scuppers lines.
    Second and third 1’ ½” seacocks were on the head outlets. Pretty much the same condition with a short length of stainless to take the hose.1 is a little stiff turning but should be easily fixed with some grinding paste.
    The 2 Ύ” ones were on the head inlets. The strainer plate on one has a small hole on it, the other strainer plate is fine.
    The Water intake ones are 1’ Ό” and each have a 1’ gate valve on them again in good condition.1 has a plastic strainer fitted having been used for engine water intake, the second was in the engine room unused as a spare. The skin fittings are not present having needed a hole saw for removal. They are pictured on the lancing marine here with a cheaper ball valve fitted
    https://www.lancingmarine.com/priceb...es/page28.html and retail at £201 e.x.Vat. 2 of the wing nuts are missing the ears. 1 of them is not pictured as it's still on the boat but is identical.
    2 of the blakes bolts were inaccessible during removal and will have to be procured,Anglia stainless have them along with the wing nuts. The rest of the bolts cleaned up well and all can be reused.

I took a bunch of pictures and they are here,

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZWH2Ek3886L4x8Xk9

They are in Ireland and dpd is guiding approx £20 to ship them to mainland UK with estimated weight of 15kg.
    I would prefer that they be sold as one lot so asking £100+shipping.
    Thanks for looking.

Default Re: Blakes Seacocks

I will send you a PM
    Andrew

I will have them If available
    I have send you a PM

Sold to Rafiki.