Default Raymarine St40 and st60 sun covers

Someone very kind has stolen both my raymarine st40 and st60 display sun covers and I can’t find replacements anywhere. Does anyone have a spare one that I can buy? Other option is to have 3D printed.

Default Re: Raymarine St40 and st60 sun covers

Quote Originally Posted by Tomar View Post
    Someone very kind has stolen both my raymarine st40 and st60 display sun covers and I can’t find replacements anywhere. Does anyone have a spare one that I can buy? Other option is to have 3D printed.
    the new P70s covers fit, i have just installed a new pilot & sun cover fits mt ST 60s too. think the P70 covers are about £10 each, they are very flexible material
    Last edited by sailorman; 07-09-19 at 17:37.
    Brexit: ‘taking back’ what we had never lost, in order to lose everything we had...

They occassionally come up on ebay. The other option on ebay is to buy an ST60 with cover then re-sell the instrument without the cover. I've don't it a couple of times. You will find more for sale over the winter as people replace old stuff.
    Andrew

Arrived. But thinking of a bit more east.

Quote Originally Posted by sailorman View Post
    the new P70s covers fit, i have just installed a new pilot & sun cover fits mt ST 60s too. think the P70 covers are about £10 each, they are very flexible material
    So, Sailorman, are you going to keep your CCJ identity going too?