Default Carpenter / Chippy recommendations in Preston Area.

I have decided that replacing all the woodwork on my MP31 is going to be a better / nicer option than just replacing the deck and any other pieces that are showing rot / damp.
    This is a little beyond me and will also require some fibreglassing too.
    Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent chippy in the Preston area that would take this on.
    Doesn't need to be dove-tail joints everywhere but i am looking for someone that can make a nice job and not just throw a big hammer at a lot of 6" nails at a lot of 3" x 2" !!
    Thanks in advance

Default Re: Carpenter / Chippy recommendations in Preston Area.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveNotlob View Post
    I have decided that replacing all the woodwork on my MP31 is going to be a better / nicer option than just replacing the deck and any other pieces that are showing rot / damp.
    This is a little beyond me and will also require some fibreglassing too.
    Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent chippy in the Preston area that would take this on.
    Doesn't need to be dove-tail joints everywhere but i am looking for someone that can make a nice job and not just throw a big hammer at a lot of 6" nails at a lot of 3" x 2" !!
    Thanks in advance
    It maybe worth dropping Waynes World of this parish a pm, he works on other peoples boats and is very handy with carpentry and fibreglass. He's worked on other forum members boats with good results from what I have read. He's in Manchester iirc.
    Last edited by MrB; 09-09-19 at 17:26.