Default Paguro 5000 Generator

Just before I was due to sail across the Atlantic this generator broke a tooth on the ring gear. It works very well but obviously will only start by hand cranking until the ring gear is replaced. It hs done very few hours. As time was tight before departure, I replaced the whole generator and had this one brought back to the UK from Spain by a friend with a view to repairing it and subsequent sale.
    However, house move and other circumstances meant I have not had the time to repair it. It has been stored at home ever since and I now need the space. The genset was flushed with fresh water and the bore lubricated before storage. All parts are present except the two exhaust manifold bolts which I removed to lubricate the exhaust valve and now cannot find but they are standard M8!

It is the Farymann engine model. I have more photos and can supply any info that is needed.

Whilst it was around 5,000 new, I am would like to get 400 for it.

Happy to talk in more detail and can pm you my tel number or email.
    Gen3.jpgGen2.jpgGen1.jpg
    Whilst I'm in York, I can transport to Southampton FOC in the next fortnight
    Thank you

Default Re: Paguro 5000 Generator

Hi can I buy this please I can collect next week from york if that suits Im happy to give you a deposit to hold it if thats ok
    Cheers
    Ken

If the sale falls through for any reason could I have a second chance. Again I can collect from york within a week and pay beforehand

Sale going though on Wed all being well.
    Thanks for the interest

NOW SOLD