Default The Mariner's Grill Southampton Boat Show

Very, very sadly I am lead to understand this is no more this year.

I wonder if anyone knows what the arrangements are as to anywhere that can be booked within the show and offers a good sit down lunch please? if not are there are equivalent recommendations just outside the show ground.

I personally think it is a great shame to see this no longer being part of the show as it always seemed very popular.

Default Re: The Mariner's Grill Southampton Boat Show

I don't know what the Mariner's Grill was, but I usually eat at IKEA.
    "Seamen are always wanting to do things the proper way; and I like to do them my way."

Default Re: The Mariner's Grill Southampton Boat Show

Quote Originally Posted by ip485 View Post
    Very, very sadly I am lead to understand this is no more this year.

I wonder if anyone knows what the arrangements are as to anywhere that can be booked within the show and offers a good sit down lunch please? if not are there are equivalent recommendations just outside the show ground.

I personally think it is a great shame to see this no longer being part of the show as it always seemed very popular.
    I'd try Kuti's - I've eaten in their curry restaurant which was excellent and they also have a grill/brasserie (Gatehouse 1833) upstairs which might be more what you want. If the boat show are letting people out and back-in by the Town Quay entrance to the show as the have done in the past its only a few yards outside there.
    Last edited by Elecglitch; 12-09-19 at 07:11.