Default A different take on a flybridge

Prestige x70

Larger seating area out the back like princess s78. Seems to be ‘modular’ up top like the squadron 68 - so can put anything anywhere. Full width flybridge/saloon - not sure how that will work with fenders so would need to see in the flesh. Another one to add to the ‘next boat’ list'!

Default Re: A different take on a flybridge

I know it's all in the eye of the beholder etc but new boats seem to me to be getting uglier and uglier!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher 5 View Post
    I know it's all in the eye of the beholder etc but new boats seem to me to be getting uglier and uglier!
    Something to do with size and windows?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher 5 View Post
    Yes the balance with some is lost more then to others. I saw a new Princess 70 next to a 2004 Sanlorenzo 72 this Summer. So much bells and whistles from the first, but so much uglier next to a Sanlorenzo, without meaning that the new F70 is an ugly boat.

Quote Originally Posted by rafiki_ View Post
    Something to do with size and windows?
    I was thinking more about the shape when seen from the side rather than windows. Some with big windows are quite pretty … Monte Carlo, latest Princesses etc.

important for many of the new buyer is the space in the boat., no matter what happens to the white big plastic in the elements...
    Perhaps 15 years ago for example Princess, Ferretti have built boats in the rage about 40-45 ft nice to look at. The actually models in this range often look like a shoebox...At what size is the line of a Flybridgeboat harmonious?