Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Match @ duty free

Quote Originally Posted by vas View Post

PS. I expect J to be able to give us at least the owner's first name and build #
    Read more at http://www.ybw.com/forums/newreply.p...DVEZgf2i9Uj.99
    Hey Vas thank you for that picture. Of course I can . The boat was a 2009, delivered to Menorca, called Macho Man and owned by a hedge fund guy. Then it was sold to a guy in Turkey, good friend of mine, main board director of a Turkish big listed company and obvs I won't mention his name here. Great guy - super keen boater. Berthed Izmir peninsula and renamed Roma. Hull 59 iirc. The current owner swapped the original Williams 385 for Novurania 430+ Yam70 same time as i bought mine, 2013. We collaborated with a lot of emails about "will it fit?"! The top boat isn't a Laser btw.
    Last edited by jfm; 18-09-19 at 08:32.

Default Re: Match @ duty free

Quote Originally Posted by scubaman View Post
    I was at Nice airport standing in front of a screen staring at the commercials, as you do, when a familiar boat made an appearance. I immediately recognized the boat from jfms vid. Perfectly portraying the high life in Cte dAzur . I hope Jfm got years worth of toblerones out of it

I call that eagle-eyed !!
    I confess to regularly stopping and watching but I've always known its there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12