I need to get hold of a spare glass bowl for a similar light fitting to the ones in this listing. Attached is a sketch showing the size. The glass has a logo on it which looks like a letter R and I in a circle. Do you know the name of this brand?

Many thanks

Steve Jones
light glass.jpg