Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Default Re: Moderators, please can you give some guidance?

But rs is not a broker he just does the marketing for the brokerage and sales

Well I just read this whole thread and I simply don't know who RS and TO are so pulling the threads worked for me.

Having been to the boat show recently I suspect however they have white trousers and blue blazers with logos somewhere on their shirt
    Only ever look down on a person when you are bending over to help them up.

Their forum their rules event if they are applied with the constituency of the Tour de France commissaries has always been my thought, if it gets too bad one could always try to set up another forum. At least on this occasion it wasn't like the Scuttlebutt thread recently which was started by a moderator using a sock puppet identity and promptly deleted when (s)he didn't get the response (s)he had hoped for.

On a personal level and through utter self-interest I am pleased these particular threads were deleted, at least it saved me sending an email that I was considering (not to Time Inc).
    Last edited by Elecglitch; 19-09-19 at 19:15.

The big question is ,was it a BSW, or BSF thread ,or is it a Brexit thread which means it could be a metric thread but I could not give AF %%k

Quote Originally Posted by seastoke View Post
    The big question is ,was it a BSW, or BSF thread ,or is it a Brexit thread which means it could be a metric thread but I could not give AF %%k
    Now, now old chap, if you look a couple of places up you'll find the PBO R2R forum there.

Quote Originally Posted by Elecglitch View Post
    Now, now old chap, if you look a couple of places up you'll find the PBO R2R forum there.
    How can I do R2R when Rich and TO have done one .

Quote Originally Posted by CLB View Post
    Fair point. If you don稚 mind me asking, do you have any personal interest in the incident, beyond bring a Fairline customer?
    I only ask as you seem to have got yourself heavily involved early doors, and are taking a very personal interest in a spat between two third parties.
    Hi CLB. I think there are three points in there:
    1. No personal interest. I知 not 100% sure what you have in mind but the phrasing of your Q kinda feels like there is something in your mind. I値l cover all the bases I can think of. There is nothing whatever financial here and I知 not getting paid for this nor getting anything from anyone. And I知 not in business with anyone involved. Then there is nothing personal in that I知 not related to/married to/dating anyone involved now or in the past. Several of the people annoyed by RS posts are my friends and two are longtime (10+ yrs +) good friends.

2. I don稚 get your timing point. I was on Fairline stand a few times that day. I saw folks annoyance/ upset with RS visit then post in the afternoon. I phoned RS in the evening about 7pm. My post disputing what he said was then c24 hrs later. Is that timing odd? Why do you say 兎arly doors?

3. The spat is mine, not between two third parties. I asked him to apologise; he didn稚; we argued; I posted my version; he said he recorded the call; he reported the post (yawn); I said he was untruthful when describing his job title; and so on. That痴 an RS/JFM spat if ever I saw one. Sure, the initial recipient of his behaviour and nasty post were third parties but they didn稚 know him and could not post their side of the story, not being forum members. So I volunteered to ask him to apologise, and the rest is history and my spat.

At least, that痴 how I see it.

And this is getting boring now.

Quote Originally Posted by jfm View Post
    ... And this is getting boring now.
    Time to put the whole thing to bed, once and for all.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345