Default Anyone off to Spain from the UK soon and want a paying passenger?

Hello

Flying could kill me so I would have hoped to have got my first boat by now but hey ho still living and breathing.

was wondering if anyone is going to Spain in the near future and would like a paying passenger? Did think about driving but getting a lift back and i have done far too many miles in recent weeks, figured it would make a pleasant change.

One way ticket to Barcelona preferably but anywhere considered providing it had a train station.

let me know please.

all the best

Default Re: Anyone off to Spain from the UK soon and want a paying passenger?

You can get a fast train Paris to Barcelona for about £150. If you factor in a hotel stop if you went by car plus fuel plus tolls (paid over €100 one way in tolls alone last week from San Sebastion to Calais) plus Eurotunnel. the train is your best option.

i fancy a boat trip, have my tickets too, just not the cash for a boat just yet.

dont talk to me about french tolls, dont want to even look at my bank statement after my recent trip

Quote Originally Posted by funkslug View Post
    i fancy a boat trip, have my tickets too, just not the cash for a boat just yet.

dont talk to me about french tolls, dont want to even look at my bank statement after my recent trip
    You could go on a ferry ,to Bilbao, gets you Spain and boat trip.

Quote Originally Posted by funkslug View Post
    Hello

Flying could kill me so I would have hoped to have got my first boat by now but hey ho still living and breathing.

was wondering if anyone is going to Spain in the near future and would like a paying passenger? Did think about driving but getting a lift back and i have done far too many miles in recent weeks, figured it would make a pleasant change.

One way ticket to Barcelona preferably but anywhere considered providing it had a train station.

let me know please.

all the best
    I will take you to Spain what is your budget and timescales?

Sounds a bit scam-like to me - avoiding Passport control or Customs perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by mainshiptom View Post
    I will take you to Spain what is your budget and timescales?
    Would you really want n a funk slug on your boat