Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Currently Suffolk
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Smile, you are on Candid Camera

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewriches View Post
    I must admit sitting on the pontoon waving at myself when I delivered Karina with her owners lol
    I thought that you often sat on random pontoons waving at yourself?!
    "I thought my daffodils were yellow until I met Joe Kennedy."

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Southwold & Ipswich
    Posts
    1,505

    Default Re: Smile, you are on Candid Camera

    Bus stops, forecourts, post office counter, BMW service desk..... anywhere really lol lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Major_Clanger View Post
    I thought that you often sat on random pontoons waving at yourself?!
    Electrical & heating engineer, Diesel remaps, Custom panels
    Southwold & Ipswich Yards

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    66

    Default Re: Smile, you are on Candid Camera

    Think the delay is because its digital, always seems behind to me.
    Try it with an analogue radio and listening on line

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sth Lincs (Boat in Shotley Marina)
    Posts
    651

    Default Re: Smile, you are on Candid Camera

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaboy View Post
    Think the delay is because its digital, always seems behind to me.
    Try it with an analogue radio and listening on line
    It caused quite a stir when Radio 4 (BBC) was available on digital (DAB) because of the potential difference in the Pips Time signal, possibly leading to inaccuracies in celestial position fixing.....
    "Keep true to the dreams of your youth."
    Friedrich Schiller (1759 - 1805)

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    23,279

    Default Re: Smile, you are on Candid Camera

    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    It caused quite a stir when Radio 4 (BBC) was available on digital (DAB) because of the potential difference in the Pips Time signal, possibly leading to inaccuracies in celestial position fixing.....
    It was bad enough when I was listening to Radio 4 in the sitting-room while my wife tried to do the same on DAB in the kitchen nearby.
    Far away is near at hand in images of elsewhere

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest YBW News

Find Boats For Sale

to
to