Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Poole to gosport marina

Never far away from the water, daughter lives in Poole next to Salterns and I am usually skippering out of Portsmouth, Hamble, Lymo or somewhere salubrious like that ���� - mate who flies the SAR helicopter lives in Alverstoke so will get him to collect me �� - pm me and let’s arrange a date/time

I was just about to offer my services ( but you have some already) as I purchased my boat in Poole and moved it to gosport 4 years ago. It's an easy trip I think I still have my passage plan somewhere if you want it.

Thanks for your reply.if you still have the passage plan that would be amazing .

Thanks everyone for you replies .if weather holds out next weekend then i shall be bringing her back.

Let me check my computer and I will get back to you

Can I say what a pleasure to read this thread has been. The OP identifying his limitations and humbly asking for some advice. Everyone's replies have been really positive and helpful and I have picked up some tips myself. It looks like at least one new friendship will come out of it.

It's nice not to see it descending into telling the OP he has bought the wrong boat and shouldn't leave the harbour. Though there are times when people need protecting from themselves, I know.

Good luck for safe and memorable trip.

Thank you Jerry .to be honest i did think i was going to get a lot of abuse from keyboard warriors but i was wrong.and pleased with everyones replies

I appreciate your offer ponderous. My father in law is going to ride with me.hopefully if weather holds out next weekend she will be returning home

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12