Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Getting closer to new boat, what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by James W View Post
    Also, I made the mistake of consulting with my kids. They were not best pleased that "their" boat might be sold for another!
    Have they seen the Bavaria? I'd have thought they might find the extra space appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by James W View Post
    After sleeping on it, i'm now unsure if any would better than my Westerly Storm with a few quid thrown at it. Better the devil you know and all that......

Also, I made the mistake of consulting with my kids. They were not best pleased that "their" boat might be sold for another!
    We looked at a couple of Maxi 1000s when selling our Sadler 29 and didn't think the increase in accommodation space was worth the money. We ended up with a boat with some similarities to a Sigma 38. The kids don't miss the boat that they grew up on, and when they do visit these days they appreciate having their own cabin and a proper heads compartment.
    ۞

If you are looking for something larger and older a Starlight always seems to have a number of advocates on here and might also appeal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12