Default Workzone anti slip tape from Aldi.

I bought this about two years ago when it was a weekly offer at Aldi. Its a sticky tape 25mm wide with an abrasive surface. I used it to provide a non slip edging to my companionway steps, replacing old tape that had worn smooth. Two years in I can recommend it as the rough surface still works. I had occasion to replace it on the top step because the step needed re-varnishing, and the tape proved to be very well stuck, so much so that it pulled off the varnish beneath it. If it comes back in stock at Aldi, I recommend it.
    Working on immortality - One day at a time.

Default Re: Workzone anti slip tape from Aldi.

That looks interesting but how aggresive is the abrasive?
    I have a vision of it removing skin if there's any slip up.

If you can't wait for Aldi, Screwfix sell this https://www.screwfix.com/p/everbuild...m-x-50mm/503ft (also available in yellow/black)

Quote Originally Posted by Norman_E View Post
    I bought this about two years ago when it was a weekly offer at Aldi. Its a sticky tape 25mm wide with an abrasive surface. I used it to provide a non slip edging to my companionway steps, replacing old tape that had worn smooth. Two years in I can recommend it as the rough surface still works. I had occasion to replace it on the top step because the step needed re-varnishing, and the tape proved to be very well stuck, so much so that it pulled off the varnish beneath it. If it comes back in stock at Aldi, I recommend it.
    Used it too, on a slippy part of the deck. Still great after 3 years.
    Gwylan, a settee with a sail