Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    5,445

    Default Re: Watchet - A hypothetical question

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham_Wright View Post
    What sort of cost? (You can pm me if you prefer.)
    Bounce.
    I'd rather be naked
    www.mastaclimba.com

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    993

    Default Re: Watchet - A hypothetical question

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham_Wright View Post
    Bounce.
    Less than half a million . I think that's as precise as you're going to get without being a legitimate customer.
    Disclaimer: I am not an experienced sailor nor do I own a boat.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    5,445

    Default Re: Watchet - A hypothetical question

    Quote Originally Posted by Luminescent View Post
    Less than half a million . I think that's as precise as you're going to get without being a legitimate customer.
    I understand Lydney (something) has received over £2 million. Probably spent it on hedge cutting or footpaths.
    I'd rather be naked
    www.mastaclimba.com

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Mid Devon
    Posts
    6,495

    Default Re: Watchet - A hypothetical question

    Where did they get that 2million from and could Watchet get a nice wedge like that to solve all their (our) problems?
    Brexit: Taking back our freedom as a sovereign nation.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    7

    Default Re: Watchet - A hypothetical question

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham_Wright View Post
    What sort of cost? (You can pm me if you prefer.)
    Dear Graham,

    The cost we feel is affordable and beats all alternatives However as we provided this to an entity in a commercial guise I unfortunately cannot share.
    Last edited by Christopher O-S; 09-11-19 at 14:39.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    7

    Default Re: Watchet - A hypothetical question

    Quote Originally Posted by PCUK View Post
    Where did they get that 2million from and could Watchet get a nice wedge like that to solve all their (our) problems?
    If we were allowed we would happily invest in Watchet and provide dredging and performance guarantees as well as supporting other socio-economic metrics for the harbour.
    Last edited by Christopher O-S; 09-11-19 at 14:39.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    5,445

    Default Re: Watchet - A hypothetical question

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher O-S View Post
    Dear Graham,

    The cost we feel is affordable and beats all alternatives However as we provided this to an entity in a commercial guise I unfortunately cannot share.
    You can email me;- welcome@artitus.co.uk
    I'd rather be naked
    www.mastaclimba.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest YBW News

Find Boats For Sale

to
to