Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_the_builder View Post
Aha I see from your reply to Pete that you didn't mean replacing the piping, you mean replacing the fluted panels. Ok, being blunt - that's a crazy idea. Just get the whole lot redone (in Silvertex - looks waaay nicer than the oe vinyl).
As per Pete yes "fluting" is the word
As for crazy - I thought i'd be considered for changing them !!!
BruceK's thoughts are interesting but i'd have thought the modern day material would overcome sagging

I'll brace myself for a new quote and then decide (and probably try Pete's recipe)
Cheers for feedback