Default Gibraltar Day/Coastal Skipper/Comp Crew course 17~22 Nov 2019

Not sure if this quite fits into the profile for a post in the crewing section but it is a great opportunity:

Trafalgar Sailing Gibraltar 38 Bavaria with RYA instructor available 17~22nd November. 1,500 ono for exclusive use of boat.

I booked a 38 Bavaria with RYA Instructor for 5 days 17th to 22nd Nov for some private tution but now unable to go due to health reasons. Up to 5 people can join this course, checking in at 6pm on Sunday and departing on Friday evening or Saturday morning. The weather is pleasant at this time of the year and certainly beats sailing in the UK!

You will be able to do competent crew, day skipper, coastal skipper courses subject to negotiation with the RYA skipper depending on crew make up in your party. It's possible for your party to be just passengers whilst just one or two of you are undertaking a course, but it might be useful for them to at least come away with competent crew tickets!

I booked exclusive use of the boat for the period Sun 17th to Fri 22nd November. It may also be possible to stay on the boat on the last Friday night to depart Saturday morning. I paid 1,800 but offering it for 1,500 ono. This means itll cost you just 300 pp for 5 students or 375 each for four. That is substantially less than the price of a normal course anywhere on the Solent or Gibraltar.

I've sailed out of Gibraltar before and it's great fun, especially a trip across the Straits to Cueta on the northern tip of Africa.

Contact me in the first instance and Ill put you in touch with the school to take my place.

More info on the school at https://trafalgarsailing.co.uk/

Default Re: Gibraltar Day/Coastal Skipper/Comp Crew course 17~22 Nov 2019

Now filled, thank you for looking.