Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: New boat tunning chapter 1: Google Home, Nespresso and Tender Davits

Quote Originally Posted by simonfraser View Post
    any one got a nespresso working off an inverter ?
    1300W but not for long ?
    nope, but as Bruce says not v.polite for the batteries especially in 12V.
    I do have an espresso machine (an old La Pavoni) which is 1000W and I do run it off a quasi whatever inverter but from 24V. It's fine.
    Cant you find a nespresso @1000W? everylittle bit counts!

V.

Default Re: New boat tunning chapter 1: Google Home, Nespresso and Tender Davits

Great feedback, thank you very much!
    Quick status:
    1) Google I have already ordered 12v switches, lets see how it goes with 4g hotspot! I used it in the car and it is perfect, but coverage on highways are top compared to the sea...
    2) Nespresso is not an easy subject... looking for a expresso low-power but for sure capsule based preference for Nespresso. If not it will be old fashion coffee way...
    3) Tender, pointing to a Honwave 270 with 8hp on a Hurley H3O Davit, let's see if it all fits. I will be in the boat tomorrow to check measurements.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    This exact model seems to do the trick... anyone has it? https://www.handpresso.com/en/handpr...capsule-8.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123