Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Samsung Tablet

Default Re: Samsung Tablet

Quote Originally Posted by sailaboutvic View Post
    Ok just got this from curry .
    Thank you for your message.

I can confirm that this device does not have built in GPS, and it's RAM capacity is 2 GB.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Adrian
    Currys PC World eBay Store
    That helped me decide to buy my Tab A 8 from Argos (via Sainsburys) rather than Currys!

Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by mjcoon View Post
    That helped me decide to buy my Tab A 8 from Argos (via Sainsburys) rather than Currys!

Mike.
    Although I have already ordered mine from John Lewis I have ask currys to check on the info , I wonder if it was writing by some one who didn't check
    Warning forumite dyslexia near by
    www.bluewatersailorcroatia.webs.com

Quote Originally Posted by mjcoon View Post

Mike.
    I have bought two from Argos, and a smartphone. At the time Argos was easily the best priced; and the delivery options were excellent. I went into an Argos branch in Sainsbury's one morning and chose a phone, and it was delivered that evening.
    "Brexit: like watching a library being burned down by people who can't read"

Is it just me or is it poor service from a company who should know or have someone who should know answers to tec question.
    Lastest email from currys after I ask them to confirm the info from their last email .

New message from: currys_pcworld Top Rated Seller(548,207)

I’m very sorry but on this occasion I’m not able to provide the answer to your question.
    I do my very best to answer all questions, but please understand I may not always have the technical expertise or depth of understanding about each and every product we sell.
    I recommend that you review the manufacturer’s web-site for further product information.

Kind regards,
    Callum
    Currys PC World eBay

Although I have already ordered mine from John Lewis I have ask currys to check on the info , I wonder if it was writing by some one who didn't check
    I bought an 8" one a couple of weeks back in the Samsung shop, sent there by John Lewis who only had 10" in the shop, impressed by the Samsung lad's demonstration dowmloading Memory Map and putting a few different charts on it for me to play with. Tempted to go back to John Lewis for the extra (3) year warranty, prices the same, but felt that the time and effort put in to the demo deserved a sale.

Is it just me or is it poor service from a company who should know or have someone who should know answers to tec question.
    Lastest email from currys after I ask them to confirm the info from their last email .

New message from: currys_pcworld Top Rated Seller(548,207)

I’m very sorry but on this occasion I’m not able to provide the answer to your question.
    I do my very best to answer all questions, but please understand I may not always have the technical expertise or depth of understanding about each and every product we sell.
    I recommend that you review the manufacturer’s web-site for further product information.

Kind regards,
    Callum
    Currys PC World eBay
    So didn't even do you the courtesy of providing a link!

Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Quandary View Post
    I bought an 8" one a couple of weeks back in the Samsung shop, sent there by John Lewis who only had 10" in the shop, impressed by the Samsung lad's demonstration dowmloading Memory Map and putting a few different charts on it for me to play with. Tempted to go back to John Lewis for the extra (3) year warranty, prices the same, but felt that the time and effort put in to the demo deserved a sale.
    I've just collected my 8" one from Sainsburys Local 12 hours after ordering from Argos on-line. Same price (£119) as everywhere including Samsung.

Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardS View Post
    I beginning to wonder whether my post #9 has been lost in the ether.

Richard
    Or post #5 which had the link to Samsung’s own tech spec and the quote from it of GPS location capability

But hope people get good use out of their tablets, which look to be very good kit for the price

Quote Originally Posted by dunedin View Post
    Or post #5 which had the link to Samsung’s own tech spec and the quote from it of GPS location capability

But hope people get good use out of their tablets, which look to be very good kit for the price
    Dunedin and Richard , I did read both posting and I did that note guys ,
    but has already contacted five dealers one being currys and four out of five said it doesn't have a gps ,
    I wasn't going to do as I did some years ago when buying A ipad that only had wifi and found out much late then it couldn't be use well out at sea.
    I now order it from John Lewis .
    Thanks both of you for your input.

Dunedin and Richard , I did read both posting and I did that note guys ,
    but has already contacted five dealers one being currys and four out of five said it doesn't have a gps ,
    I wasn't going to do as I did some years ago when buying A ipad that only had wifi and found out much late then it couldn't be use well out at sea.
    I now order it from John Lewis .
    Thanks both of you for your input.
    Who can blame you for wanting to get the info from a reliable source

Mind you, you could go the whole hog

TV -CP.jpg Just about viewable from cockpit!
    Last edited by LadyInBed; 02-12-19 at 01:36. Reason: Add Pics
    MontyMariner.co.uk
    Facilitated by AWESEM WP Agency

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast