Default Mountain warehouse wet suits

So they are on offer on Black Friday, anyone had one and what are your thoughts,

Default Re: Mountain warehouse wet suits

No idea about them but eBay sell wet suits for pence !

You finally going to get off the flybridge sun lounger next season and join us in the water? Good man, buy a scrubbing brush too. All I'll say is get a surfers wet suite (flexible around arms) and 5mm. Last time you saw the kids in the water it looked great, when I went into the water I was wearing two 3mm wetsuits and had an ice cream headache only a Mandy Measure of gin could cure.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceK View Post
    You finally going to get off the flybridge sun lounger next season and join us in the water? Good man, buy a scrubbing brush too. All I'll say is get a surfers wet suite (flexible around arms) and 5mm. Last time you saw the kids in the water it looked great, when I went into the water I was wearing two 3mm wetsuits and had an ice cream headache only a Mandy Measure of gin could cure.
    I'm an ex-Welsh med surfer 24-7 365 and mine was/is a 6mm with 4mm arms and it still froze my balls off. My summer shorty was 4-3mm.

I lament my 6mm semi dry suit. Top notch, cost me a bomb but still off the shelf. Off the shelf wetsuits are made for the 20 something's that still sport top heavy physiques. When you get to the age of being bottom heavy they have this tendency to be alarmingly tight in all the wrong areas and too thick to stretch. I got into mine with a lot of help and laughter from the girls. I may as well have been wearing a corset, breathing and movement was nigh on impossible and all I could do was bob in the water.