Default Battery charger... is this one working?...

leader_10_battery_charger.jpg
    Is this a shorepower charger? If so, I was expecting the lights to be on...
    Also, on the shorepower switch panel, lights are not lit... maybe they only lit when there is a problem... the amperimether reads 40 when switches are "off" and 0 when switches are with the "on" visible... man i am so lost... better wait for the lessons from the mechanic/previous owner...
    Sorry for the newbie dumb questions... but boat manuals have no info on this...
    Last edited by wawando; 29-11-19 at 23:59.

Default Re: Battery charger... is this one working?...

Quote Originally Posted by wawando View Post
    leader_10_battery_charger.jpg
    Is this a landpower charger? If so, I was expecting the lights to be on...
    Also on the land switch panel, lights are not lit... maybe they only lit when there is a problem... the amperimether reads 40 when switches are "off" and 0 when switches are with the "on" visible... amps are current passing so i am lost...

Sorry for the newbie dumb questions... but manuals have no info on this...
    The on light should be on and if the batteries are charged it should be float light on, have you googled manual

Default Re: Battery charger... is this one working?...

Am I the only one feeling that some user-friendly design is missing in the technical part of boat design? I am not asking too much... Just a little bit of user-friendliness... just a little bit...
    Quick example:
    On the Scheiber circuit control panel the switches have a off/on printed in the switches... how do you turn then on? To the "off" side that leaves the "on visible or to the side of the "on" that leaves the "off" visible????
    Attachment 82073
    Even for dubs like me, for SECURITY REASONS this MUST be OBVIOUS.... and i don't know... any clue? Why not print the on/off outside the switch where it leaves no doubt?...