Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: which gun?

Default Re: which gun?

AK 47
    ammo readly available through-out the world, they never break & totally reliable, unlike the SA80 that some Armed Forces use, & much much cheaper.
    the AK 47 loves dirt, sand,rain, wrong sort of snow. u name it the AK 47 loves it.
    I may be wrong but not always

In an idle moment I once wondered what effect a 66 would have on a house - so we tried - really rather disappionting just a little hole in the wall - mind you when we came back a few months later the house had fallen down.

Default Re: RPG?

There is an L40 Bofors (single barrelled 40mm Automatic Cannon) in the yard where our boat is - unfortunately its the manually trained version, but sure you could easily adapt to remote power operated CCTV aimed pirate zapper

I thought Hamble point was the only marina with it's own AA defences!

Jimi
    BSS scheme say's no you can't have one unless it's room sealed,corgi approved and fitted in a seperate drained locker

so there

cheers Joe
    "It was the crew's fault"

mikewilkes is offline Registered User

Just think what those wheels will do to Diana's deck.
    Mike not on Ceumur no more

There's a post war MTB/MGB being refitted to something like original - If I remember correctly its a DARK class and the 1943 vintage Bofors is for it.

66's never were very spectacular until you saw what it did on the other side of armour - not nice.

Bloody hell, rhino, you have one hell of a life. The best I've managed is destroying a boulder with a some kind of rifle, then I put some holes in leaf with a shot gun. Have I led a sheltered life?

Yup ... I blew up a garage once and I did'nt even mean to!
    Jings, bit hot today innit!

I think a ship to ship missile system linked to a target acqusition system, nestled in amongst your Raymarine MARPA Radar. Possibly using the mast as a launch tube.
    Also have a torpedo system converted from your bowthruster. It will only fire sideways, but that should fool them too.
    30mm forward facing cannon disguised as a bowsprit.
    I think then you should empty the emergency orange smoke and refill them with phosgene, but careful not to use them upwind.
    And finally, the companionway steps should have been filled with hidden 12 bore cartridges set to go off if you arent wearing a McMurdo Crewfind system unit.
    No need to explain away one of those nasty Ak47s then.

Peace through superior firepower......
    Anger is a wind which blows out the lamp of the mind.
    Robert Green Ingersoll