Default Navico Tillerpilot 2500

I have a secondhand Navico Tillerpilot 2500 but no manual. Worked out most functions but a copy (or any helpful advice) would be gratefully appreciated. I assume that the socket is for a remote compass, Off, 1, 2, 3, 4 for sensitivity, but why Set?

Default Re: Navico Tillerpilot 2500

Socket is for a windvane.

Set position is to drive the arm in and out without compass control, 1,2,3 positions are compass deadband sensitivities.

Hightech
    Regards
    Geoff

Thanks hightec. Call me thick but could you please expand on the windvane aspect, or recommend a site where I could get such info. I'm pretty good with plumbing but electrics/electronics..........not my thing.

I've got a copy of the manual somewhere. I'll try to find it - if not I'll rescan. Will have to wait until I'm back down the boat though which is not going to be this weekend.

PM me an email address and I'll send it on

Cheers
    <font color="blue">Gavin </font>

Cheers Gavin, Simrad supplied one. Really appreciate your offer, Ta

I recently purchased a used Navico Tillerpilot 2500 as well and have no manual. I've written to Simrad asking if they have one, but so far no response. Does anyone have a manual in electronic form that they can send me?

Thanks,

David

Catalina 250

I received one when I purchased my yacht and also have no manual one to download would be great if anyone can help would be most appricated
    Cheers.
    Ron

Same problem, no manual of navico 2500. Does anyone have a manual that they can send me before my trip? my email is hjppjj@yahoo.it
    Cheers, mauro

VicS is offline Registered User

It may be possible to down load from the simrad yachting website but I could not find the right one.

http://www.simrad-yachting.com/en/Downloads

thanx, but website it's not for tillerpilot 2500. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]-