Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Boat names

Default Re: Boat names

[ QUOTE ]
    Seen a Sealine C39 in Alcudia with "Irene Forever".

Thought it would be amusing to berth next door with "Irene For A Weekend" [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought most Sealine's were called Eileen...
    or is that becuase the way they run at speed?....

Only joking all Sealine owners

My first ever boat was a titchy little 15 foot thing that was so old the osmosis had osmosis.

She was called Freddie Flintstone which was always a bit awkward when speaking on the VHF...

My Cap Camarat is called Nautibusiness, becasue that is what I do ;-) and my old Newhaven Sea Warrior was called Quest.
    I am not sure what the Quest was about as she had been given the name by her previous owner, but my little Merry Fisher 695 is called Quest II. I think it should really be "Quest to?" as I never know where I am going, how I am ging to get there, and why I am going in the first place....

ari is offline Registered User

Always quite liked "Hoof Hearted". [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Ari

---------------------------------

If a man speaks in a forest, and there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong..?

paulineb is offline Registered User

Mine's called Tommy and I love it because I keep getting told I can't give a boat a boy's name. BUT I CAN ner ner nerner ner !!!!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My boat was named ZOIE by it's first owner,I thought about changing it until a greek friend told me it meant LIFE. Apt i thought.

Seen on a mean looking sportsboat "my only vice" my old Dowty turbocraft I named "Miss Triss"
    Mike.......Yank V8s are sweet music

Best one we've seen was "PISTON BROKE". [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

We named ours "PATRONUS" - a spell Harry Potter uses to keep the madness away!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    ><(((((>

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456