Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Here it is

Default Re: Snow white and seven dwarves + Robinson Crusoe as well

Luckily Jezbanks was able to use his skill and ability an duck allowing the flying dessert to collide with tcm, who was busy trying to persuade his copper edged magic mirror back onto the wall.

As the audience frivolity came to an end, accidently evil queen Powerskipper got round to the task of finding a suitably perfect apple in which to poison HLB with. Being december, and set in aland that probably doesnt have apples anyway, accidently evil queen Powerskipper decided that the best way to finish off HLB was with a poinsoned eberspacher....

Just then out walked Dame IanGrant clutching an armfull of empty Tesco carrier bags. Cue music and singalong to 'Who ate all the pies?'
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

luckily tcm, caught the pie and whammed into jezbanks' face where it actually landed on his face this time with finality and without any more ducking. So that was the end of the pies, defintiely.

Now, evil accidentla powerskipper is off to find hlb. on her way she walks past a house with seven wird people in it and a beautiful young girl. She calls the police, and the cops turn up very quickly with social services as well.

Default Call this a panto???

I know where there is a MUCH more amusing one!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    I wish they would move mornings to a more convenient time of the day...

Default snake interuption

the police were diverted by a snake, and since it sounded a bit dodgy they immediately shot it seven times in the head.

Meanwhile the social services learned the seven blokes with the young girl in the woods were all very respectable, somehow, apart from the fact that hlb was in fact dressed up as snow white with a ton of makeup and v long dress to hide his knobbly knees and crap ole deck shoes.

As accidently evil queen Powerskipper plodded on to find a suitable poison to release into the hearto unsuspecting HLB's eberspacher system she suddenly realised that only two forumites were doing all the blooming scripting.

Realising that the poisoning of HLB (catchy title dontya think) was supposed to be a group effort see sat on a tuffet and waited for further developements...

but to no avail. Doing the scripting means that the entire plotline is in your control so quite wonderful things could happen.

Just then, as the panto was going so brilliantly that a very rich producer asked if the current brilliant scriptwriteer would possibly consider being agency scriptwriters for the NHS christmas panto and earn £3million quid each in one evening so they said yes.

Back now to powerskipper who is about to poison hlb who as you remeber is dressed as snow white so no need for any more plodding. "The mirror says you are the most beautiful" said powerskipper to hlb which frankly i cannot believe. "oh yes, perfectly normal" sed hlb "cept what brand of mirror is it? It's not a sumlog or plastimo or vetus is it, they're rubbish! "

Oh, Sorry, was too busy counting the 3 million quid I got from the NHS for their panto. Anyway, on the the show (if you can call it that).

<puff of green smoke> 'my', cried hlb 'its my evil nemesis - Dr Osmosis'. No one really knew who Dr Osmosis was, but we were all pretty scared of him, even though most of us would never set eyes on him.

'Stand Back' cried accidentally evil queen Powerskipper 'fair hlb is mine and I am going to cunningly kill him by filling his heating system with poison gas!'

What accidentally evil queen powerskipper had forgotton was the well known fact the eberspachers never bloody work anyhow, so hlb was perfectly safe, for now.....

so hlb consequently inhaled the eberspacher gas and felt so ill that he threw up all over the dwarves, called grumpybrendan, dopeyjhr, doc alex slleepyjimi sleazy lakesilaor etc which was pretty disgusting but went down a bundle with the audience who thought it was hilarious modern award-winning comedy just like littlle britain on the bbc.

Thinking hlb was dead, accidentally wicked queen Powerskipper slunk back her palace

Meanwhile, awakening from a lengthy trance caused by a spectacularly long, boring and irrelevant meeting about budget forecasts for the diamond mine, Dopeyjhr opened his steely blue eyes and skewered the audience with the piercing (but metaphorical) scalpel of his intelligence, whilst surreptitiously eating all the pies.

"I say, chaps" he said. "He's leaving, Friday"

"Who is"? chorused the audience.

"Why, Robinson Crusoe, of course"!

As he spoke, and unbeknown to him, the Accidentally Wicked Queen Powerskipper slunk up behind him, with unintentional evil on her mind and inadvertent malice in her heart. "Nyahahahahah"! she cried. "Did you think that you could fool me into thinking that hlb was dead? It takes more than a bit of partly digested foodstuff to deceive me. You may think you're being very clever with your restricted growth and your seven-in-a-bed capers, but I have The Knowledge and I will not impart it to you unless you undergo the full RYA preparation course and assessment from an approved and appropriately qualified examiner. Aha! Nyahhahahahaa"!
    Itis apis spotanda bigon etoo

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast