42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Flybridge is better

21 50.00%
  • Open cockpit with canopy is better

21 50.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: behind the screens

H&S training, Day One

Do not ever explain your actions to the shop floor, always remain guarded and retain the upper hand. H&S is above the law and therefore you hold the most important position in the company after the security guard.

__________________________________________________ ________________

In answer to the request, you do not have the authority to see my records and if I did show them to you, it is obvious that you would not understand. I have been appointed by the MD, so if you have any complaints pass them through him, remembering I have photographs of the MD at this years Christmas party with Melissa from accounts in the stationary cupboard.

I also have the copies of you and Melissa from last year, so would you like to continue your request.

Yours

H&S

Default Dear shop floor plebs

It has come to the attention of us at the H&S department, well, it is me isn't it, down the corridor in the old broom cupboard by the gents toilet. Well, it has come to my attention that some of you have become disgruntled following my ban on electrical lighting for this years staff panto. Had you read my memo which I posted to all company blackberries this year you will have seen, oh, hang on, you are plebs and not director types and so do not have blackberries.

Scrub that, I think most of you have access to email, so I will allow you to post any complaints to

Idontgiveasoddingnatscockaboutyourpanto@h&s.com

otherwise

sod off.

(I really would make a good h&s man I think)

Default Solution

ah. Clearly the ban on electrical lighting as presented some problems on the lighting design front, but not to worry, being a high powered businessman (I have a big boat too, so there pleb) I have come up with a practical and well thought out plan to get around the regulations.
    There will be a large plasma screen at the back of the stage powered by the wind emitted from Grumpy and Happy turning a 2kw wind generator. I have considered the problem of one of them going off in a sulk so I have my trusty honda generator here ready to spring into action should the wind cease. The large plasma screen should give just enough light to illuminate the stage. Here lie'eth the killer blow. I am going to run some media centre hardware which will enable me to flash up high resolution videos as and when needed, I might just throw in a couple of my boat too when the audience looks bored stiff just to liven things up. When not running any videos I will be able to change the colour on the stage by the use of coloured powerpoint slides. Ha, I think that's sorted the problem.

Am I allowed pyrotechnics?
    No1_Moose

i
    [URL="https://www.facebook.com/buoyfun/[URL]
    Mendezmarine.co.uk

Late entry........

I nominate Stella Girl for Prince Charming.
    After all, you can't ignore tradition Prince Charming has to be played by a girl, not a fella.

And I bet she's got better looking legs than any of that mob you've decided to vote on [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Default Re: Solution

I hope you are using a decent regulator to dump all that excess power!

Here is the real prince charming

Woof!

Thats It .........

.enough....................

..can't take any more........................

Shippswoofy is drewlabel

my prince charming
    [URL="https://www.facebook.com/buoyfun/[URL]
    Mendezmarine.co.uk

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

This is Prince Charming. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Foul!

You can't do that, breach of rules.

Every heart-string on the forum will disregard everything now. Anyone who does not vote Callum will be branded for the rest of time.

Cute shot by the way, first I have seen without all the pipework, you can see he is so so much more relaxed. His face was completely screwed up in the others.

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast