Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: LOL

[ QUOTE ]
    Just warn them off, or I'll round up a few to come and piss all over the other forum, and it will all end in tears again

[/ QUOTE ]

By which you mean??? Perhaps you would care to expand on this one Brendan??
    I wish they would move mornings to a more convenient time of the day...

Default shivers me timbers

[ QUOTE ]
    Just warn them off, or I'll round up a few to come and piss all over the other forum, and it will all end in tears again

[/ QUOTE ]

as far as confessions go Brendan, that's a heavy one ... so you are the ringleader of the bully team that once in a while goes into hacking mode at other places ? so nice to know that you are allowed to do that under young master "Ollamby's umbrella. I'm sure the IPC bonzo's will like that one, you actually are on the payroll too, is that in your job description ? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

the curtain opens, the real panto begins :
    -one person comes tramping up the stage,Bully the Dog, angryfaced, waving his fists : <span style="color:red"> I'll have you know you rascals, this is not your place, this is ours, we rule, the pram is ours" </span>
    -little plonkers playing away in the corner : what the fook is this man saying ?
    -Bully the Dog : <span style="color:green"> yes you, you load of "orrible obnoxious villains , I'll have you know, I know a lot of very important people, I know people in high places, I have muscle, I have clout, now get off my scene </span>
    -one little plonker : but sir, this is an open playground
    -Bully the Dog : <span style="color:yellow"> open playground, open playground, as open as my arse on a friday night it is, you mongrel from outer space, I set the rules around here, now warn off your friends and tell them to be gone or you'll see, you'll see </span>
    -all plonkers in a choir : we'll see what ?
    Bully the Dog : <span style="color:brown">you'll see what you'll see, you bunch of nozems, bashi-boozooks, ectoplasmic postcoital abortions that you are, get thee gone or you'll see </span>

<span style="color:red">Floop,. fazoom, bang </span> Glamdrong the Wizzard, chewing on a half-shaven muttonleg appears on stage : O no, fook, fook and fook, wrong place again !!!

Glamdrong, upon seeing the total nonsense of what is going on emits the most humungous fart ever seen, heard or smelled, but as it happens, the man is already far in his 250's , so it's not abnormal he's getting a wee bit in-continental and this morning nursie was out of pampers ... a roar of laughter rolls through the auditorium when seeing Bully the Dog covered all over with Glamdrongs incontinency.... the little plonkers doing their normal act of ROTFLMAO, and we'll leave it at that, dear children, don't come and see next week when Bully finds there is no more toilet paper left to clean himself.
    [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

lighten up Brendan, all part of the panto named : life.

Default Re: shivers me timbers

Who said anything about hacking. Is that an allegation aimed at me? If so, repeat it very carefully and clearly, and I will ask ipc for your IP address and full name and address so I can take legal action. I said piss on your forums, like you and your mates are trying to do here. So shove off.

Default Ahem; meanwhile.............

... The action moves to Inner City London (Islington, to be precise) in the 21st Century. The Seven Persons of Restricted Growth - as we should, more correctly, call them - have, sadly, lost their jobs, as the owners of the Diamond Mine (a large multinational conglomerate, with its headquarters in Lichtenstein) have closed it down and outsourced production to the Phillippines.

The 7 have, however, managed to obtain alternative employment at a Call Centre near Dalston Junction and, as they march their merry way to work (because all of the trains have been cancelled) they sing a merry song.....

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho
    Its off to work we go
    With a cool hand-jive,
    And a P45,
    Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho!

We talk talk talk talk talk talk talk on our phones the
    whole day through
    To get a proper job is what wed really like to do
    But weve got no mine so its mighty fine,
    To work on a Customer Service line!,
    Where a million *rseholes whine!

(Chorus)

We talk talk talk talk talk talk talk from early morn till night,
    Mostly with egregious creeps, who treat us all like sh!te.
    We answer questions by the score
    Though its a monumental bore,
    But if we stop, we get what for
    From our creepy slug-like boss.

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho
    Its home from work we go
    Didnt get the knack,
    So we got the sack.
    Hey-ho, Hey-ho, Hey-ho, Ho hum [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Itis apis spotanda bigon etoo

The Earth but normally in the place of the high stream some where in Perthshire

THis is getting interesting .
    Can you please advise for the uninitiated exactly what is going on here and exacty what forums you are referring to .

Do you have a previous life ???
    Ah, gentle dames! it gars me greet ,
    To think how mony counsels sweet,
    How mony lengthened sage advices,
    The husband frae the wife despises.

So what you are saying Brendan is that you would much rather that members of the boating fraternity who choose to frequent more than one forum, should not be allowed to do so, and certainly are not welcome on the ybw fora?

Or am I misinterpreting what you are saying?

I was under the impression that this panto could be contributed to by ALL registered users of the YBW fora, and certainly from some of the early efforts there seems to have been no restriction on the direction or content of the plot...or have I got it wrong again?

funny how a few members who seldom post on this forum suddenly turn up and start posting in jokes like the horse thing which have no relevance in a panto.

You haven't answered my question. Were you accusing me of being involved in a hacking attempt?

[ QUOTE ]
    Not yet it isn't. You are either one of them stirring it up, or you have no idea what's going on.

[/ QUOTE ]Well I'm certainly not a one of them, but in this instance Brendon your being a complete prat. It's nearly christmas for christs sake "good will to all men" now you don't own this forum and you have no right to dictate who should be allowed to post here, especially as they have not broken any rules of ipc. Now pick up your dummy and get on with writing something worth reading. Now to carry on with the panto, who's that behind you?

[ QUOTE ]
    Not yet it isn't. or you have no idea what's going on.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was recommended to visit and join this site, as a fun and funny place to swap stories and read about boaty things.

You come across as a smug know it all, and personally i havent' the faintest idea what the hell you're going on about but hardly an inclusive type of attitude to take to newcomers, no wonder they don't post!

17,000 members and only a couple of hundred regular contributors, maybe your warm and welcoming style has something to do with it.

By the way its a PANTO.....get a life ! oh yes it is!!

Default Sorry Brendan, BUT...

[ QUOTE ]
    originally posted by Brendan
    You haven't answered my question. Were you accusing me of being involved in a hacking attempt?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have just reviewed my posts. I have copied the relevant ones for your benefit:

[ QUOTE ]
    Cobra That is rich coming from you Brendan!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

then

[ QUOTE ]
    Cobra By which you mean??? Perhaps you would care to expand on this one Brendan??

[/ QUOTE ]

then

[ QUOTE ]
    Cobra So what you are saying Brendan is that you would much rather that members of the boating fraternity who choose to frequent more than one forum, should not be allowed to do so, and certainly are not welcome on the ybw fora?

Or am I misinterpreting what you are saying?

I was under the impression that this panto could be contributed to by ALL registered users of the YBW fora, and certainly from some of the early efforts there seems to have been no restriction on the direction or content of the plot...or have I got it wrong again?

[/ QUOTE ]

You appear to be under the illusion that I have accused you of something that I quite obviously have not. Antagonistic I may be at times...Stupid I most certainly am not! As it is the season of goodwill I would suggest an apology would be in order?

However...I guess that will not be forthcoming.

Anyway Happy Christmas one and all!!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast