Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Sorry Brendan, BUT...

Check the post, Brendan was talking to ghostwriter, not you.

-Keith

Lakesailor is offline Registered User

Default Maybe I\'m Paranoid........

.......but I'm suprised at this month's raft of "New Users" who are laying into regulars.
    Now I'm not suggesteing that being a regular poster makes you sacrosanct, but how do these New Users know who to target and if in fact, they are just newly duplicitly registered existing forumites, why don't they have the guts to attack as themselves.
    If they are genuinely new, why did you register just to attack the existing forum's perfectly reasonable activity?

I think we need to know.

Default Re: Maybe I\'m Paranoid........

This is the worst production ever. The cast are throwing the scenery at each other and I have run out of jelly babies down here in the stalls, I am going to have to start throwing me revels.

Coffee ones first I think.

Take that you orrible mean actors, and that!

Lakesailor is offline Registered User

Default Re: Maybe I\'m Paranoid........

I think I know now.

Default Re: shivers me timbers

well ghostwriter, that was an unpleasant post, only thing worse would be actually stepping in somthing "bully the dog" has done.
    deborah

Default The story so far

The story so far.
    Robinson Crusoe is still waiting for a part but Brendan who has been busy sorting out a wicked troll who gate crashed the proceedings and then, aided by the two ugly sisters, turned on him, sending all the cast scurrying for cover.
    Then in the best tradition of the forum the troll announced he was leaving, of course he’ll be back. At least I hope he does as we are still looking for someone to play Scrooge and he’d be perfect.
    Snow white P had a nasty scare when she discovered a stowaway in her bed. No one knows for sure who it was but it was very fishy.
    The seven persons of reduced stature set to work to repair Santa`s sled and armed with the boaters emergency tool kit, ie. Twelve rolls of black ducting tape, soon had him on his way, they had then gone off to seek their fortune in Telesales
    Woofy in his role of health and safety officer helped everything along by bringing everything to a standstill.

No1 moose is still on light duties.

So there you have it. Tome has gone off in search of something to eat and in the distance the eight dwarfs can be heard singing
    I owe…. I owe…. so of to work I go.

The story contiues.
    Then Snowwight P spotted a small green frog sitting on a toad stool left of center stage, “Would you mind if I gave you a kiss,” asked SnowightP, “Alright said the frog, but no tongues.”

powerskipper is offline Registered User

Default Re: The story so far

Snowwight P gives this option some long hard thought [30 seconds later] She did not expect the frog to say "Yes"
    She decides to give it a go, it can't be any worse than what has gone before,

So she puckers up, and gives the frog a long slow KISS, [ no tongues.
    ]

With a whizz and a bang and a large flash [ OK moose one that enough]
    the frog turns............................................. ........................... a somersault and grins, then splutters.

then says "Well you need some practise on that !I have had better kisses from a fish than the one you just gave me!!!"

oldharry is offline Registered User

Default Re: The story so far

Oh dear - wheres the Ice cream lady....

Waaah - wanna ice cream!
    Is Conservation for wildlife or conservationists?
    http://boatownersresponse.org.uk

Default Re: I`m outa here!!

Well Julie looks like it’s just the three of us , Me you and Harry, even the audience has gone.
    Perhaps they’ll be back at closing time. In the meantime let`s go back over to the Mobo forum where we feel more comfortable and I’ll tell you a longwinded Christmas story.
    Bring your hankie.

powerskipper is offline Registered User

Default Re: I`m outa here!!

Is it a really good tearful one. will I need to bring a box of them [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]