Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Prize List so far.

Prize List so far.

<ul type="square">[*]RayMarine 101E hand held VHF. (Donated by forum member Son Vida)
    [*]A Days Skippered Charter on a New Trader 575 (Donated by forum member Gludy)
    [*]A 500ml Bottle of Soltron (Donated by Extar Soltron Supplies. )
    [*]The choice of a RYA course, VHF, First Aid, Radar, Diesel Engine or Sea Survival. (Donated by Mendez Marine )
    [*]A Tiller-Hand and a Salty John canvas bucket. (Donated by Salty John )
    [*]2 copies of the SkyMap Pro astronomy PC program (Donated by ttp.co.uk )
    [*]EchoPilot Bronze forward Looking Sonar (Donated by forum member BrendanS)
    [*]'Sea Lite' radio controlled Sail boat. (Donated by forum member phanakapan)
    [*]Hand held GPS, and a day's charter on their new 45 demo yacht(TBC when boat arrives in UK) (Donated by UK distributors for Absolute Yachts)
    [*]1 day Luxury Flybridge Motor Cruiser Charter in the Solent Date TBC (Donated by Java Charter. )
    [*]Powerboat level 2 course (Donated by Griffin Marine Services. )
    [*]A trip on Coney Island for two people to see dolphins off Pen-y-Chain then Pwllheli, Abersoch and St Tudwals islands. (Donated by Forum Member Dave_Snelson)
    [*]QuicKutter outboard rope cutter suitable for Suzuki-Johnson 4 stroke range 70-140hp. (Donated by h4 Marine. )
    [*]A photograph of your boat, printed onto canvas 420 x 594 and box mount, it will have the texture of an oil painting. (Donated by forum member ETAP_Owner)
    [*]A Weekends Skippered Charter for up too 4 people on the Clyde, incl: onboard accommodation. (Donated by Second Wind Sailing. )
    [*]A days RYA Powerboat instruction either Theory or practical on own boat, or school boat. Offer is restricted to Solent area. (Donated by Forum Member Powerskipper)[/list]

Default Re: Prize List so far.

Alistair

In your absence at LIBS I went pestering [img]/forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

And I got a promise from our nice friends at Sealine they will contribute.
    I should be able to collect it from a dealer on Sunday after the East Mids meet at Southwell. Dont know what it is yet but will let you know as soon as I do.

Doug
    I changed it cos it was too long....to drink and in letters :-)
    If you are cutting wood, plastic or aluminium I may just be able to help you select the correct tool. www.cutting-solutions.co.uk

Default Re: Prize List so far.

Thats super, Thanks Doug.

Cheers

Alistair.

Default Addition Prizes.

<ul type="square"> [*]Pair of 7x50 rubber coated sailing Binoculars, complete with strap and protective pouch. (Donated By Yachting Universe )
    [*]A Musto Jacket (size to suit winner) (Donated by Burton Waters Marina )[/list]

More prizes have been promised, but i will confirm them as soon as possible.

Please keep the donations coming, we should be able to start selling tickets later this month.

Many thanks

Alistair.

Default Re: Addition Prizes.

I think we might wait a little longer, MBM and MBY (at the very least) are running news stories in the next issue, so anyone who isn't familiar with the forums (or the site) will see the raffle appeal in print. Should we wait until the next issues are on sale and then start selling tickets?

-Keith

thats great , well done Keith, Simon and Hugo, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [URL="https://www.facebook.com/buoyfun/[URL]
    Mendezmarine.co.uk

definately agree with kieth, let the non pooter types have a chance , I've only recently manged to get BB and spend more time on here , would have hated to miss out

As well as speaking too Rob(MB&amp;Y) and Stewart(MBM), i've also emailed Stefan Hughes(Classic Boat), Joanne Cackett(Yachting World), Dick Durham(Yachting Monthly) and Alison Panes(PBO).

Am still waiting on a decision from them, as to wether they will print anything in their news section.
    Keith any chance of a word with the powers that be??

Cheers

Alistair.

[ QUOTE ]
    I think we might wait a little longer, MBM and MBY (at the very least) are running news stories in the next issue, so anyone who isn't familiar with the forums (or the site) will see the raffle appeal in print. Should we wait until the next issues are on sale and then start selling tickets?
    -Keith

[/ QUOTE ]

That might be a good idea, but i hope this will run for a few months, before we make the draw. I was thinking about some sort of meeting to make the draw, like a Mercury meet or something!

Do you think if we hold back a bit longer some Marine companies might see it in print and wish to donate a prize?

Did you have any luck with arm twisting at LIBS? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks again for all your help,

Regards

Alistair.

Yes, I've briefed the ad sales guys (they cover just about everyone at the show) and I'll speak to all the journo's you've mentioned in your other post and make it clear that they could be making a career decision if they fail to (at least) try and get the request into the news pages.

-Keith

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast