Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default If anyone has trouble with Yarmouth HM Booking ...

I take a liberty here and assume that Sharon won't mind too much .......

Please PM "Windfall" ... and if a number of boats can club together to keep HM happy - that is the answer ....

From the message I re-printed etc. here from Yarmouth HM - I understood that from end March 2006 - individual bookings are accepted ... so why can't they jot 'em down now and make sure you all get in ?????

Bl...y hell - this could be one of the biggest do's for a long time !!!

Default Re: If anyone has trouble with Yarmouth HM Booking ...

Thats ok...but like Nigel I don't really want to get stuck for £60 if you turn into a load of no-shows!

I'm bringing another boat with me so that's 2 of the 5 sorted....can i persuade another 3 to stump up in advance?

This is the Solent we're talking about...you can get to Yarmouth come hell or high water!

Otherwise you can email now (see other thread) and they will contact you when they are prepared to take individual bookings for the walk-ashore pontoons - which will be more expensisve but prices haven't been agreed yet.

I look forward to an avalanche of pms now! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

oh and I'd just like to say well done Nigel...I used to organise rallys for my sailing club and it was always a complete nightmare to arrange and that was with people I knew and saw weekly!

Hang in there....it'll be alright on the night

Sharon

Default Nigel - your PM box is full

I just wanted to tell you Jissel's booked into HH for Sat & Sun. They didn't want a booking for Friday night.
    Steve
    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Default Re: Nigel - your PM box is full

Thanks ... Stemar - did wonder where you got to !!!!

Looks like if Harbour Master ius connecting pontoon to shore at West end ... blimey - I think next event will be with them - not Hayles !!!

Default OK I\'m up to three boats for a booking with the harbour master

now we only need another 2 and then i can see if i can persuade the harbour master that we are a 'yacht club!'

so come on, don't be shy....

my mailbox is ready and waiting.

Sharon

Default Yacht Club ....

There are four of us "portly" chaps on the forum who are members of the FBYC ... Fat B.....s Yacht Club ... with burgees / rugby shirts / caps etc.....

But he may not appreciate the joke ....

Fingers crossed and anyway - I'm sure we can get you in .... even if I have to book a few days before .....

Default Re: And rising!

Right up to four of us now for a booking.....only one more needed and I'll have a chat with Brynn the Harbour Master.

Couldnt you just create an imaginary 5th boat! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
    'The will of the people' = The will of a few fanatics who have duped the unsuspecting.

Default 5th Boat ...

HM wants a deposit and also details for each boat ... he's already spotted that one ! In fact if it came to it - I don't think a quid from a few people would go amiss to cover the 5th boat slot ... but details ??

Sharon,

Have PM'd ... will book in via you for the Friday and Saturday nights.

Vic 'SUNDASH'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast