Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: OK I\'m up to three boats for a booking with the harbour master

Do you need me to send you some dosh yet??

Default OK we\'re booked!

5 boats on the walk ashore pontoon for Sat.night

They're sending me a booking form and i need a £5 deposit from everyone withn the next week. I also need boat names, length & draft & probably skipper's name too.

If you want Friday night you'll have to book that yourself. Speak to Penny she's really helpful and she knows all about it.

My email address is sharondotlambdenatntldotcom substituting a fullstop for dot and @ for at.

I'm expecting to hear from VicMallows, Etap-owner & Col.

if anyone else wants to come along jump aboard now as they are expecting a busy weekend and at the moment we are at the head of the queue!

Yippee

Default Re: OK we\'re booked!

Sharon

Will that cover the Sunday night as well?
    'The will of the people' = The will of a few fanatics who have duped the unsuspecting.

Default Re: OK we\'re booked!

We'll I guess once you're in ... but it's probably worth a call to Penny anyway....they're still not sure what they're really doing with bookings and we've kind of sneaked in. But like I say, she's been very helpful and they know all about us now...I've described us as the YBW.com rally.

Default You\'re wonderful .........

I knew you'd get there ....

Will be hopefully in Yarmouth Thursday 23 March ... will have a chat with them just to make sure ....

excellent.

Default Re: You\'re wonderful .........

Why thank you!

Buy not really, I just find persistance and a pleasant manner can get you most places.

They are still in a bit of a muddle about how the booking system is going to work but I think we got in at just the right time. I couldn't get them to book Vic & Etap-owner for Friday as they want five boats for that too! But they (Vic & Etap-owner) can book Friday night as individuals.

Penny also promised that as we are a rally, she'll put us all together for Sat. and the really good news is that there is no extra charge for the walk ashore facility.

Just need to organise the pennies now and all will be well. There's some confusion over my email address - so I'll put it again sharon . lambden @ ntlworld . com (close up the gaps!)

Etap-owner I can't get through on your email either!

Sharon

Default Yarmouth ....

I always liked the staff at Yarmouth ... always helpful and in busy periods it must be crazy for them ...

But the confusion of one saying yes and another saying rec'd club only ....

I guessed that a Lady's charm would win thru ... so faith in Yarmouth has been restored !!

Excellent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12