Thread: Cruise ....

Default Cruise ....

I have been wondering about taking a few days around the solent before the get-together .......... idea being to start maybe on the Tuesday before and jaunt around till the friday arrival at Yarmouth.

It would likely include Newport, Folly, Priory Bay ... and of course Ryde to meet up with Jimbuoy.

No plan or route has been set and it will be a real hit and miss casual affair ... so anyone out on the water during that - i'm the MAB scruffy and inching into that impossible slot somewhere ... Boat name Superanne later nearer the time I will give a VHF ch. that we can listen to to sort Yarmouth - that can also suffice to get hold of me on the days before ...

So let the weather gods shine on us ....

Default Re: Cruise ....

Great idea!!.... Hope to see everyone at Priory (I'll be dried on the beach), Folly (anchored somewhere up river) and Newport.

Vic "SUNDASH"

Default Re: Cruise .... PM sent to Vic ... anyone else ?

Priory Bay ........... excellent ... here's a taster for those who haven't savoured its delights yet :>

Marvelous .....

dont understand the drying out at an angle business for priory bay, is this a requirement, or are we allowed to dry out without leaning over to one side? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors - and miss."
    Robert A Heinlein

Dry out upside down if you want ... doesn't bother me !! I'm a Bilge keeler so I'm alright jack !

Going to be a real late getaway from Priory judging by the tide times ... that week.

Hi Nigel

We have the week after the bank holiday off work - ties in with the school holidays. Otherwise we'd be interested.

George

Sorry - I have the week before !! Then after Yarmouth it back on Ryanair and back to work ....

I'm in, weather permitting.
    Steve
    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Default Stemar ............ great ....

Keep in touch ..........

nluther"at"solent"dot"co"dot"uk

if you read it as written - it makes sense !!! Just trying to stop the spam bots from picking up my e-mail address !!